Friday, December 29, 2006

Blah and bugs...
I'm feeling kind of blah today. I think it is sort of 'end of the year' blahs and 'I wish I was doing more creative stuff' blahs. Making a vegan gingerbread house and vegan cookies has been the extent of my creativity lately. Maybe with the new year I will find some revived creative energy, post to my blog more, make a zine, something. Maybe I will actually exercise too, instead of thinking about exercising and then not. The cycle of slug-like behavior and continuing to feel slug-like is a vicious one. Slug and blah are both 4 letter words. Tonight I'm going to dinner with Jorge at Yahala, the best Lebanese restaurant ever! That is exciting! Otherwise, I still feel kind of blah... bugs is also a 4 letter word, and so is mold. I found tiny little white bugs in the kitchen cupboard. I exterminated them last night. Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home