Tuesday, October 10, 2006

vegan cheese and my retardedness
I'm at my second library job of the day. I'm currently staffing the circulation desk. It has been a pretty good day, no one has read my name badge and asked if my name is "circulation" yet. I'm hungry. I had another snack bar breakfast in my car and I don't get my lunch for another 20 minutes. I should really start eating snacks at the desk like my friend Raquel.
I like vegan cheese, but apparently not enough to remember to bring it over to my friends house for my vegan lasagna. I actually left it in the trunk of my car, which was parked in front of Jorge's house. Jorge was nice enough to give me a ride back over there to get it, but about halfway there I realized I forgot my keys. So, back to Raquel and Sancho's for my keys and then back to the car for the vegan cheese :oP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raquel and Sancho's? Grrreat names!

Just eat at your desk. It makes you look too busy to go take a lunch...

Jorge

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home