Friday, October 06, 2006

I thought park benches were bigger
I guess I should have expected that eventually the "setup guy" (we'll call him Jorge by the way) would ask if/find out that I have a blog. I didn't think it would be so soon though. I was just sitting there enjoying my vegetarian chinese experience when he asked about it. I can't lie, so I had to say yes, while thinking "what did I write about him on there?" I knew it wasn't anything bad, but was it embarrassing? I couldn't remember exactly. I told him the address while wondering if I could get home and edit before he would have a chance to see. After going over my previous entries I decided that, while not something I would have volunteered to show him, they do not require emergency editing. Hopefully he isn't troubled by bad grammar and occasional spelling errors.
More math: 4'11" + park bench = <6'9"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home