Monday, November 10, 2003

The trunk of my car is leaking. I can't seem to find the time to call the repair shop and make an appointment and take that thing in there to get it fixed. It only leaks on the driver's side, so at least the other side is dry. Last week I put a foil wrapped piece of chocolate in that little pocket of my jeans and forgot about it. Several hours later I remembered and had to do a maneuver involving a fork to remove it with the least amount of chocolate getting on the outside of my pants. Saturday I went to the per pound goodwill in Vancouver for the first time. It was quite an experience. I bought three nice sweaters, a skirt, and a polaroid picture of a blur of light all for less than five dollars, including tax. In one of the bins there was a ziplock sandwich bag full of cheetos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home